Here is some useful and important information regarding our dental practice.
As a practice we are working hard to source protective equipment and to put measures in place in order to maintain social distancing measures. When we open, we may not be able to offer all treatments immediately and we need to prioritise our patients based upon their needs. Routine appointments will not be offered when we first reopen. We will start to contact patients for their routine appointments in the coming weeks.
- If you call to make an appointment, you will be asked some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser or to wash your hands when you arrive (and again before you leave)
- You will also find that our waiting room will look a little different in order to maintain social distancing
- You will also notice that the dental team will be wearing different protective equipment to what you are used to seeing
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
How can you help us?
- With the exception of children and persons in need, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least two metres mush be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should attend wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one
It will likely be some time before dental services return to what you previously experience before the pandemic. However, we are doing all we can to ensure you receive the treatment you require in the safest way.
Thank you for your patience and your continuing loyalty to our practice. We have missed seeing you all.