Here is some useful and important information regarding our dental practice.
- If you call to make an appointment, you will be asked some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser or to wash your hands when you arrive (and again before you leave)
- You will also find that our waiting room will look a little different in order to maintain social distancing
- You will also notice that the dental team will be wearing different protective equipment to what you are used to seeing
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
How can you help us?
- With the exception of children and persons in need, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least two metres mush be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should attend wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one
Thank you for your patience and your continuing loyalty to our practice.